Light-O-Rama Forums

I'm selling 3 lor boxes, 1620's for $650.

sinky23

3 metal 1620w's, 30amp, with heat sinks, 4/5 years old but work fine. they do have a loose CAT5 conection, but the regular conection and the other cat5 connection are fine $650 plus shipping

I've always wondered why people try to come here and scam others on equipment. Don't they realize we all KNOW what LOR sells stuff for, as well as what used equipment sells for? And don't they realize we're all very vigilant when it comes to protecting each other from scams and crooks? Seems to me if would be far easier to pull the wool over people's eyes on E-bray. Just saying...

I can't believe that Light O Rama Wouldn't be able to fix the connector issues. I mean sure it's going to cost some shipping, but this is a resolvable issue if that is why your selling them.

It's actually fairly easy to do this repair on your own. I've done several...

i don't get it, but say what you will.....I have parkinson's and the cat5 connection is loose...couldn't grab them and disconnect them. Anyway a new unit goes for over $325? these days...I'm selling 3 for 650, and i'll ship; already sold most of my show and stuff, think you're getting scamed? then don't comment and don't buy....otherwise, someone who has steady hands and could fix a cat5 connection(remember one still works) is going to pick up 3 units for a nice price, and the hell with you other guys..., Its been 5 years on this board,and I've never seen comments like this to anyone, certainly not to a person who has been on this board and trying to do the right thing!! merry christmas!!!

email me at sinky23@cox.net if you are truly intrested in the units...