Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie How do you load into Show Editor

RickAbel43

Hi

I have completed 5 Sequences already and i was trying to load them into my show editor and when i open the show editor i click on Open and then go to Music and it is not showing none of my stuff in the folder...But if i just open up my music folder it is showing them ..how do i find my already done sequences in order to load them into the show editor? After i have completed the sequence i click on save as and right in fromnt of the sing DONE so i know that one is done but cant find where they went and how to load them can someone please help? Thankyou Rick

If you are opening the Show Editor then clicking "Open" you aren't looking for music, you are looking for a previously created show. If this is the first time you've created a show, then you won't see anything there.

Click on the musical tab, then the "+" sign. From there you can select your sequences. Note: This will open to your default Light-O-Rama sequences directory. If you've stored them elsewhere, then you will have to navigate to that section of your computer.

Once you add the sequences to the musical tab, you can click "Save" and save the show to your computer. You would then schedule that show via the Schedule Editor.

Hi

I have completed 5 Sequences already and i was trying to load them into my show editor and when i open the show editor i click on Open and then go to Music and it is not showing none of my stuff in the folder...But if i just open up my music folder it is showing them ..how do i find my already done sequences in order to load them into the show editor? After i have completed the sequence i click on save as and right in fromnt of the sing DONE so i know that one is done but cant find where they went and how to load them can someone please help? Thankyou Rick

Guest Don Gillespie

Remember to add all the sequences you want you will have to add each one individually once you have them loaded you can arrange them in the order of play by using the arrow tabs

you will have to add each one individually

At least with the Show Editor you can select more than one LMS file. Just use CTRL or SHIFT to select the ones you want.

Hi

I was able to make a show and move the files into the show and now i want to test it how can i do that...I have my LOR plugged in and 16 strands of lights hooked up and want to try a test....I set up a show to start playing at 3:25 pm and it did not play what am i doing wrong?