Light-O-Rama Forums

Question on LOR Boards

RickAbel43

Can i ask someone what is the differents between the green and blue boards of the LOR systems? I see alot of people selling them on ebay and they make sure to say if it is a blue or green board...I just started with LOR my first 16 channel system and its frustrating doing these SEQ. to be honest i am lost i did one song sofar and it took forever....sorry i meant to only ask about the boards if someone can tell me the differents mine is a green board...

You may find that the boards on Ebay may go for more than their actual retail or sale prices at the LOR store. If you are looking for a deal and you can wait until the first of next year, there will be a lot of people selling used equipment in the LOR Coffee Shop as they upgrade to DMX or turn their display off for the last time. As a general rule, forum members also tend to be easier to deal with and more apt to help fix any issues you may find with the board then anonymous sellers on ebay. Just some thoughts I have gathered from many of the more experienced members of the forums.

Guest wbottomley

Can i ask someone what is the differents between the green and blue boards of the LOR systems? I see alot of people selling them on ebay and they make sure to say if it is a blue or green board...I just started with LOR my first 16 channel system and its frustrating doing these SEQ. to be honest i am lost i did one song sofar and it took forever....sorry i meant to only ask about the boards if someone can tell me the differents mine is a green board...

The simple answer, one's green and the other is blue.

The complicated answer, difference in board components.