Light-O-Rama Forums

What's going on at the LOR office?

EvilM0nkey

I've had a support ticket in since last Saturday and the last I heard I was in line to have a replacement part sent to me (last communication was Sunday). I have sent a follow up message and tried to call in a few times but have not been able to get in touch with anybody.

I'm a bit nervous since I have no light show at this point until I get my part to me.

Have they lost power or something?

This is our busiest time of year. As long as your ticket is in, we will get to it.

What's your ticket number so I can take a look?

PM sent

Dan contacted me through the Help Desk. I'm confident all will be resolved soon. (still a bit worried about finding the right fix)

I've had tickets open for well over a week ! I know it's a very busy period for LOR but with december rapidly approaching and my tickets relate to orders that i have not received from the tryforfree sale i am trying to be patient but am getting very anxious.. :(

The parts have been shipped. The only problem is it's going to the wrong address. I hope someone sees my ticket fast enough so they can call UPS and fix it...

All of the issues have been resolved as of yesterday. While I still have a slight eye twitch, everything is still good to go!

Those guys need some serious holiday help even if it's just to sort through the emails and calls. If you can get somebody to respond to you, then you'll get support. Otherwise you have no idea what's going on. Very stressful.

Guest wbottomley

Those guys need some serious holiday help even if it's just to sort through the emails and calls. If you can get somebody to respond to you, then you'll get support. Otherwise you have no idea what's going on. Very stressful.

Really? No problem here. Couldn't ask for better support.

One problem that newbies at this time of year seem to take advantage of (or not totally realize), is "Time". Rome was not built in a day, neither were our displays.

No one will really totally understand just how busy ALL the folks at LOR can be at this time of year (two weeks from "light-up day" for many of us as of tomorrow).

Now how many folks purchased LOR equipment that may not engage in this forum plus all us here, not to mention the employees with their own lives to deal with like we all do day to day. Do you work 24/7??? I sure don't.

Patience is taken for granted but LOR does NOT take us granted.

If someone started late in the year, it shouldn't be blamed on anyone but themselves. We all have next year to get it right.

But yet we expect LOR "on demand". After all...That's the American Dream, right? If anything, that's today's thinking.

Patience Grasshopper, Patience.....

Sorry I should have told that component to fail at a more opportune time I suppose?

And yes as a matter of fact I am on call 24/7 365. If somebody calls and needs my services I drag myself out of bed and hop in the truck.

Edited by EvilM0nkey

Sorry I should have told that component to fail at a more opportune time I suppose?

And yes as a matter of fact I am on call 24/7 365. If somebody calls and needs my services I drag myself out of bed and hop in the truck.

And what happens when you get 1,000 calls all at the same time? Obviously someone is going to wait till you can be there, you can't be at 1,000 places at once. :) We all know the feeling...... but it is LOR's busiest time of the year!

---Michael