Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Halloween Show in Austria (Europe)

Sandmann

This is my first Halloween Show.

After our first Halloweenparty last year, we want to do some secial thing. Inspired by the great show´s on the forum, i decided to build up my own Light Show.

It was not easy, because of the different power plugs and voltage in europe, but the help desk did a great job and supported me (my knowledge about electrical thing´s is not so big^^)

Sorry about the video quality, hope you´ll join it.

https://vimeo.com/52742043

That´s the final song of the Show.

That was GREAT!

The video was a really good quality!

You should be very proud of that hard work. It shows!

Way to go!

I've been a KISS fan since 1978 and have seen them 13 times in concert, and, got to meet Gene Simmons and Eric Car back in 1982. You can't imagine what was going through my mind while watching this. You took me back to the glory days. Thank you so very much. That was, well, to quote a 70's saying, Awesome, Totally Awesome. Well done Sandmann.

Thanks for having fun :) I think that´s why we create our displays. Go on with your shows.

I hope the second link is working,

Thanks for having fun :) I think that´s why we create our displays. Go on with your shows.

I hope the second link is working,

were those LED Strobe's you used under the KISS sign? Or some sort of LED Flood?

Showtec LED Floodlight 6x 1W.

The hole setup ist with LED Lights. Only one floodlight is halogen, because 1 day before halloween-night 1 LED floodlight gives up working, and it was not possible to order same floodlight in time.

The thing that i learned is that the LED´s wont supply the fade-effect. Only the light ropes working correctly. 2 Channels doesn´t work as they should. 1 Channel is still on ^^ the other allways off. So i had to improve and had to take out the fading of the Kiss sign and the Mask.