Light-O-Rama Forums

Too late for July 4th??

Guest guest

Hindsight is 20/20...............

I ordered and received a CTB16PC with Software starter package and started putting the sequences together....and guess what?

I wish I had more channels!!

I would order another CTB16PC, but am worried with the sale rush going on, I might not get it in time for my July 4th show ?!?

order it and pay for shipping instead of going the free shipping route...youd get it in 4 days not including weekends (maybe 5 or 6 days)...when i ordered my package i got it in 6 days (ordered on a friday thats why...got shipped the same day i ordered it too) give it a shot...if it comes too late youll still have it for christmas for the sale price...cant go wrong

Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and ordered another CTB16PC this morning and paid regular shipping....I guess I'll take my chances.

They were real quick with the first shipment, I'm sure it will work out fine.

You will get it by the 4th. Almost everyone is using the Free Shipping option. To keep up with regular orders we only have to ship 10% to 20% of the orders received each day. With our new shipping facility we are able to process more orders per day than I had anticipated.

Last year people were tripping over each other during the sale. Now with lots more room and more people, things are much nicer. :)

Dan,

Many Thanks!! I've been enjoying working with the Light-o-rama product...top notch!! Very cool stuff.

Keep up the good work...I'm sure I'll be back for more :)

Bob