Light-O-Rama Forums

changing intensity in hardware utility

mastersnowdaddy

Hello everyone,I have been searching the forums and can not seem to find the answer to this question.is it possible to change the intensity settings on certain channels in the hwu ? I would like to set channels 11-16 lower to say 75% as these lights are c-7 and c-9 icans,if it is possible to do this how do you save in hwu ? Thank You all in advance for all of your help and very useful knowledge,John

Guest wbottomley

Hello everyone,I have been searching the forums and can not seem to find the answer to this question.is it possible to change the intensity settings on certain channels in the hwu ? I would like to set channels 11-16 lower to say 75% as these lights are c-7 and c-9 icans,if it is possible to do this how do you save in hwu ? Thank You all in advance for all of your help and very useful knowledge,John

No. It cannot be done per channel. Only per controller.

Thanks for the quick response,could it be done in a sequence ? If what I read in other posts it only could be done in a new sequence and not a completed one.Also does this upset the life of the bulbs ? or change the way the controller behaves?? John Thanks again

Guest wbottomley

Thanks for the quick response,could it be done in a sequence ? If what I read in other posts it only could be done in a new sequence and not a completed one.Also does this upset the life of the bulbs ? or change the way the controller behaves?? John Thanks again

Yes, No, No, No.

Just set the intensity level for those particular channels in a new sequence or old one. It does not matter.