Light-O-Rama Forums

Light-Up Candy Canes

pstigerfan

Two years ago, I bought a bunch of light-up candy canes that I think are either 28" or 36" in height. I have them in four colors- Red, Pink, Purple, and Green. I know where I can get the red candy canes, but I'm wondering if someone knows where to get the other three colors?

If I remember correctly, I bought them at either Wally World or at Target, but I checked both (and ask the manager at both) and they said they no longer carry them.

I'm using them as a perimeter around my display and I need about 10 more of each color. If someone can help, I would GREATLY appreciate it. I thought about making them myself but I've got enough DIY projects on my plate right now that it would just be easier to spend the money to purchase them.

Thanks!

Paul

Thanks! I found a receipt for the ones I purchased last year and looks like I found some of them at Target, the rest at Wally World. I'm going to head over to both this weekend and see if I can find them. That reminds me, I need to hit up my Meijer store to get more LED Snowflakes.