Light-O-Rama Forums

Dum question about the sequences

Guest guest

Well the ones you download when i try to use them they dont work...and i need to copy and paste but it doesnt work right and i just dont wanna have to go and redo it my self.Any reason or way how to get it to work?Do i need to extended version?

razorchristmas wrote:

Well the ones you download when i try to use them they dont work...and i need to copy and paste but it doesnt work right and i just dont wanna have to go and redo it my self.Any reason or way how to get it to work?Do i need to extended version?

What doesn't work and where are you downloading them from?

Michael B

Make sure you have the audio/music and that you change the directory linking the audio to the sequence.

When pasting, make sure you have made your selection (highlight the areas), then copy (or control C) then click the location you want to paste to and click paste (or control V).

What kind of errors are you getting, if any?

Hope that helps.

Tom

I understand the copy thing for your situation. If the timing is different, then the copying/pasting won't line up right.

So you have the audio path connected to the sequence?

Tom

razorchristmas wrote:

Well its just i cant copy and paste some because they have different timings with tenths and 20th of s econd etc.Also im downloading from http://www.lamagiedenoel.ca/Lightorama/lightorama.htm
But it doesnt play when i click the play button

To clarify Tom's post:

Sites for sharing sequences do not contain the audio files for copyright reasons. That is, the audio is not inside the LOR sequence you downloaded. You need a copy of the song on your computer for it to play. Then select EDIT-->AUDIO FILE and point your computer to the correct location for the audio.