Light-O-Rama Forums

Stand alone mode!

James Shelby

I have heard the the answer before but I have lost my mind. In stand alone mode with two CTB16's how big a sequence can I upload into the box. I have ran 128 channels a long time ago and I can't remember how big the sequence was.

Thanks Don, if I remember right I was not able to upload a file because it was to large. I removed all the unused channels and shortened the time to fix that problem then I was able to have it start looping on power up. I would hate to get neck deep into this to have it not work so if I knew the maximum file size that would help.

If memory serves it's not so much the file size as the actual number of events. (Though it's been ages since I've done standalone on a CTB16D)

I think I'm going to be OK because the first time I did this Dan set it up for me. 128 channels of just plug it in, connect the eight controllers and let it run. This time I'm running only 32 channels so it should work. If it don't then I'll tack 32 channels to the bottom of my 2k display and run it animated under my musical sequence a pain in the rear but that would work too.

To give you an update. The largest file size is 30999 bytes with only one track. Mine came in at 28122 bytes but when you look at it on your desktop it says it's 632kb I don't understand that but it works. The sequence was 30 channels at 3:30 long. It will work great for my gingerbread scene.

post-265-0-68391500-1351349015_thumb.jpg

Edited by James Shelby