Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie here, just saying "HI!"

Bud Bray

Hey folks! Just ordered my 16 channel starter kit today and im so excited to get set up for this Xmas. I'l probably be picking some brains along the way so be patient with me, i'm jumping in with both feet here.

So "HI" and greetings from Canada.

Bud

Just got my starter kit today. I will only be doing 16 channels this year and will add more on the following year. I got to do a cool test run tonight. I put 3 sequences on my mini director and hooked up one set of christmas lights on each channel. It was cool and I can tell it will be a hobby of mine for many years to come. Good luck and welcome!

welcome aboard bud have you started to sequence yet??

Yeppers! Been editing some free sequences, trimming them down to my 16 channels. It's gross having to work in WINDOWS again (I have 3 Mac computers and run parallels). Having fun, got 9 songs done today! Still tweaking to do. Hopefully my order will be delivered this week (Sandy not delaying). I'm already planning to upgrade to 32 channels in the summer sale. This is FUN! Gonna dazzle my neighbourhood. I thought my home theatre took on a life of it's own, it's got nothing on this. Too bad WORK is always in the way of having FUN!

Bud

Wow nine songs!? Mind sharing them? I'm a newbie as well and have parts of 5 songs, but not completed. I actually plan to buy two more controllers for summer sale! Maybe we can share each others songs, if you'd like mine.

Too bad WORK is always in the way of having FUN!

Bud

The reason they call it WORK is because all the other 4 letter words are already taken!