Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Show with RGB Washers

marsh28

It's taken me forever but here's my first video this year. I used six 36 Watt DMX RGB Floods to illuminate the house. The display also includes 32 regular LOR channels and an additional 5 RGB Rainbow Floods in the Windows. I filmed too late in the day so the video isn't as vivid as I wanted but it gives you an idea.

Thanks a bunch. The RGB DMX floods have exceeded by expectations and the color mixing is beautiful. I'm working on my video of Ghosts 'n Stuff by Deadmau5. Will have it up by tomorrow afternoon.

+1

BTW, how many people did you have tonight? I live in St. Louis City on a one way street. I can't IMAGINE what would happen if I suddenly got over a million hits on youtube. Congrats...I think.... ;)

Very nice! I like what you did there and how you placed everything! with all that bright light you should invest in a decent fog machine next :)

That looks awesome! I love the look of the front of the house with the cemetary and the boarded up windows. Great sequencing

of the washers also. Great job

Awesome. I also have the RGB floods in my display. You did a great job with sequencing of the RGB floods. That takes some time to do right. :)

I really hadn't thought about doing floods until seeing this. Awesome job and it adds so much to the display.

Let the reading and learning begin. Lol!

haven't gotten as many views of this as i thought i would :( oh well, here's what the show looks like during the day