Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 Halloween Display in Fresno, Ca

cscoconut

Hello all,

We bought our first controller last X-mas. I think we're hooked. We bought two more for our Halloween display this year. Everything in the video is hand made, including the tombstones. We learned to make a few of the props from Halloweenforum.com. We wanted to be original and not use the Halloween display items sold in the stores. It just seems all the stores sell the same stuff. Many of the houses in the area have the same feel to it. We got the faces from Holidaycoro.com and had to install the lights. It took us several weeks to make everything.

It was worth all the hard work.

Enjoy the video.....

Great job. I would like to hear a little more about the columns surrounding the faces (or pictures). Excellent work.

• 2 months later...

cscoconut I am new to this i have been researching lor for years now and am going to start for this year 2013

question you mention that you purchased the faces from holidaycoro.com is it a actual board frame or is just a paper guide?

coro plastic like carbord I have had mine for 2 years with the holes in them

Edited by james morris

• 2 months later...

Cscoconut, send me a private message with your address.  I’d like to come see your display.  I’m live outside of Kingsburg.