Light-O-Rama Forums

Frankie's

Can anyone help get me started. Wer do u download mp3. I'm in Canada amazon won't let me

iTunes won't work with this. In think I waisted my money here.

16 ch. any sequences with music. I can buy ? Help please I blew to much on this

1. Don't worry, you didn't waste any money -- you just need to get a song in an MP3 format from somewhere other than Amazon. Easy.

2. You can Google "convert itunes music to mp3" and see a lot of resources for using iTunes songs you can purchase, and convert them to MP3.

3. If you don't have iTunes, you can buy CDs online or in a store that have the song you are looking for, and then copy them to your computer in an MP3 format.

4. Lastly, you can Google "buy MP3" and the song you want and there may be something out there other than iTunes that will sell them to you.

That's about all I can think of that is on the "by the book" side of possibilities. Good luck and don't give up.

You can purchase Sequenses in the Light o Rama store. Building them I have just found out, is very time consuming.. How hever, I think I am going to like what I have done. :D

I think your expectations exceed reality. There is a reason that LOR driven displays look a whole heck better than that Mr. Christmas display in a box. But in order for this to happen, one has to put a lot of time, money and effort into it. This is not your daddies plug and play display. You might want to take a step back and start now planning and learning the software / hardware and then do your first display in 2013.

I am going to add to your headache. What ever and where ever you get your music. You got to make sure that it is constant bit rate. Otherwise the music might be synced 1 minute but not the next if it is variable bit rate. So, before even getting started make sure the music is constant rate. And BTW, I really doubt that you will get the music with the seq. file. Its all about the copy rights.