Light-O-Rama Forums

OH OH

Guest Don Gillespie

Guest Don Gillespie

Winter blizzard approaching way to early for this stuff, any where from 6 to 10 inches of snow, time to buckle down the rain is just starting,Tuesday is the big dump day.

Winter blizzard approaching way to early for this stuff, any where from 6 to 10 inches of snow, time to buckle down the rain is just starting,Tuesday is the big dump day.

Well, well, well, you sure left yourself open with that statement Don!

Now that is just down right funny. Unless while laughing you get the squirts. Thats not funny and I refuse to explain.

Was that YOU? Holy cow - talk about a small world... I was at that same party...

I can see where maybe YOU didn't think it was funny, but those of us who were upwind thought it was a blast! The farting and that hyena-like laugh of yours alternating back and forth... and then that loud blast that, in hindsight, turned out to be the end of the dry stuff...

You know, at the time, with your beard and all, I actually thought you were a lumberjack. Until the splutter sound came, of course, and then people started clearijng out... ahh yes, good times...

Edited by George Simmons

Guest Don Gillespie

More snow expected today, this stuff better melt or my roof elements may not go up this year making my display a shamble :o

Edited by Don Gillespie

More snow expected today, this stuff better melt or my roof elements may not go up this year making my display a shamble :o

What is your excuse when you roof elements do go up? :P

Guest Don Gillespie

What is your excuse when you roof elements do go up? :P

ouch oh my feelings are hurt, they hurt so bad you are so mean, oh forget it I know my display sucks but the people that come to see it like it. :lol:

ouch oh my feelings are hurt, they hurt so bad you are so mean, oh forget it I know my display sucks but the people that come to see it like it. :lol:

I'm sorry, I forgot about those 10 people.

• The topic was locked