Light-O-Rama Forums

Help with simple question (running my first LOR show)

Ackbaradmiral

I currently have 3 controllers and when I tested with LOR Hardware Utility all work fine, but when I played any sequence controller #3 does not work, I made a test sequence just using all channels "lights on" on unit #3 and didn't work either unit #1 and #2 work fine. I just bought unit last week so unit is brand new.

Any clue why not working ?

What is your license level? The "Basic" license will support controllers 01 and 02, only. You'd need to upgrade to the Basic+ or higher, to run more than two controller ID's.

If you want to run three or more controller ID's you will need to upgrade.

Take a look at this page to see how many controllers each version of the software supports. You would then use the links on this page to upgrade.

I'm running Basic Edition with SuperstarDemo, so do I need to upgrade?

Yes. Per Don's comment, you need a higher license level to run more than 2 controllers.

Thanks so much I upgraded to standard I think for now will be plenty, I can see my self adding more and more controllers :)

Tested and Running great ! well I think for been my first setup is pretty good, I will post video as soon finish my sequences Thanks a lot guys for your help !!