Light-O-Rama Forums

How cool was that!

paralegalnc

so the day started fairly early just organizing lights and a quick trip to Lowes for a few more strands. The TV station came by but we hadn't started to set up yet and the band members (from our organization we will be giving any donations to) weren't here yet. They had competitions yesterday and didn't get in until really late. Couldn't ask them to get up early and some had church. The tv crew was supposed to come back (they never did, but that's ok) Everyone worked hard for many many hours. wow, didn't realize how many hours it was going to take.

Night fell, we were still working, but plugged in alot of the stuff to run a show just to show them what its going to be like. Still need to make cords (once I get more plugs) to plug in everything. Had a few technical difficulties, mainly with the fm transmittor and getting a station ... still need to tweak that... but plugged in enough to get a gist. OMG...my heart was racing! Just seeing it in life size. I was trying not to be too critical as this is our first year...we need to do some tweaking, but all in all...OMG how cool. I am sure the people who passed by in the cars thought we were nuts but we all stood on the street watching the show. It was cool as he**. (if I do say so myself)

thank you all who have given opinions, advice, and information.