Light-O-Rama Forums

Linking channels?

johnathanriddle

I'm considering purchasing superstar for use with just normal ctb16pc boxes. My question is with the auto sequence am I able to link multiple channels to turn on at that same time. For instance I have 8 boxes spread through the yard. Well each one of them have a channel for the yard outline, roof outline, etc. also can you edit the sequence because I have a giant wall of snow flakes that have to be timed perfectly on 10 channels in order to get the correct snow falling effect.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by johnathanriddle

The Instant Sequence functionality of the Superstar Sequence Editor (SSE) can be quite difficult to explain. However, the very basic points for auto sequencing are:

1) Create your channels in the Sequence Editor (SE.)

2) Create your Visualization in the LOR Visualizer, and then link the channels. Make sure that what you program is what lights up in the Visualizer.

3) Now import that LOR Visualization into the SSE.

Now you are ready to begin the instant sequence portion.

At the bottom of this page you will find some video tutorials on the instant sequence function. They will be able to explain much more than I can here in text.

Once you are done with the instant sequence, you then export that to a regular animation sequence file, which you can then edit using the SE.

You asked if you can edit the sequence after Instant Sequence has created one. The answer is yes. Instant Sequence will create a bunch of effects on the time layers, and you can go in and move, modify, delete or add to those effects.