Light-O-Rama Forums

Funny Stories: Sequencing

tjflory

Have any funny sequencing stories? (here come the drinkers) :D

I was just sequencing with a computer and 2 cats on my lap, and a dog on my feet.

Please share.

tj

Just acquired a new kitten a few weeks ago, whom we named Thor, since he came to us during a severe thunderstorm. So I'm working on one of my Halloween Sequences and updating it, Thor decides he wants ON the keyboad and thusly walks across it and ends up inserting a few effects into the sequence.

So just for the heck of it, I play the sequence after he's done walking over the keyboad and the effects he had added actually worked out well for that portion of the song. I think it was "Have A Happy Halloween", so I ended up copying and pasting that very effect for other parts of the song that repeated.

Now if I could just train Thor to do ALL my sequencing for me, I could sure save some time! ROFLMAO

Just acquired a new kitten a few weeks ago, whom we named Thor, since he came to us during a severe thunderstorm. So I'm working on one of my Halloween Sequences and updating it, Thor decides he wants ON the keyboad and thusly walks across it and ends up inserting a few effects into the sequence.

So just for the heck of it, I play the sequence after he's done walking over the keyboad and the effects he had added actually worked out well for that portion of the song. I think it was "Have A Happy Halloween", so I ended up copying and pasting that very effect for other parts of the song that repeated.

Now if I could just train Thor to do ALL my sequencing for me, I could sure save some time! ROFLMAO

I would start to question my sequencing skills if a stray cat's sequencing looks OK in my display. Just saying...

I got a Weiner between my legs while trying to read this thread! :blink::P She's a black and tan shorthair.

I do remember the auto sequencer prank last year. Probably shouldn't have been mentioned...

I would start to question my sequencing skills if a stray cat's sequencing looks OK in my display. Just saying...

It was just a fluke. He's walked on the keyboard many other times, just this once, he actually sequenced something that actually worked. B)

And I'm much better at it than he {the cat, Thor} is. :P

Yes because it does tend to lead to heart attacks and such.

And like I stated, that HAD ABOSLUTELY NOTHING to do with that. But it appeared from these responses, not a dang person BOTHERED TO READ anything past that.

As for the prank, IT BACKFIRED on those that started it. And that'e when things got out of hand.

And THAT IS all I am going to say on that entire fiasco.

As for the prank, IT BACKFIRED on those that started it.

I don't know how you can say it backfired when people are still talking about it a year and a half later...

Seems to me that history is showing it to be maybe the best LOR prank EVER!

Edited by George Simmons

I think it was the best one to date. It had so many going in here.

There WERE some well-hooked fish flopping around in the bottom of that boat, that's for sure...

Edited by George Simmons

• The topic was locked