Light-O-Rama Forums

Snowfall Tubes

T. Bennett

I was curious if anyone has purchased/used these snowfall tubes...

http://www.christmas-leds.com/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=SFL-14

I am certainly looking to get some tubes this year been looking for a long time, and based on the cost of these things, I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal for $$$, and still good quality.

Thanks in advance for any feedback....

Cant say about the 14 inchers.. But I have ordered other snowtubes from Valerie at christmas-leds.com this year and prior years. They are a trusted vendor and family owned business.

Arteom,

I had seen your thread on those as well, but seemed your email response was unclear..., so I was looking elsewhere as well. Did you get those you ordered? The 14" for 12 tubes for $108 seems like a good deal to me, in your opinion are, 14"'s large enough for outdoors, I.e. roof lines of the house?

Thanks for the response.

I was curious if anyone has purchased/used these snowfall tubes...

http://www.christmas...roductid=SFL-14

I am certainly looking to get some tubes this year been looking for a long time, and based on the cost of these things, I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal for $$$, and still good quality.

Thanks in advance for any feedback....

The ones you're looking at will be a lot brighter than others I've seen since it uses twice as many leds to get the job done. They will get noticed, no doubt about that! I like the price better on the ones Arteom found, you can get a lot more tubes for the $108. Shopko used to have some in different lengths, I had a bunch of 35" ones in my trees and they were a huge favorite. This year I'll have about 70, 11" ones in my trees, the 35" ones have been made into various bursts.