Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for Believe in Holiday Magic (a chance to earn pts. with the Mrs.)

smcbwc

My wife has always loved the light show but never got involved in the music. However, she has been surfing the holiday light YouTube videos and has fallen in love with the Disney Holiday fireworks song Believe...Holiday Magic. We do our lights for charity and she believes (no pun intended) that this song captures the heart one of our charities. I have seen a few threads and tried to find the sequence and MP3 but with no luck. I would be very grateful if anyone has sequenced the song and could provide the files. Can work with any number of channels (we have 80).

Best.

This is a very long song. PM me your email and I can send. I cut it down to a few minutes to sequence it as it would have taken me forever!

I have the version that Brian Mitchell shared. It's over eight minutes long. If you would like to have it pm me your email address and I'll send it to you.

I have the soundtrack, Its called "Believe In Holiday Magic" I have the full version which is over thirteen minutes long. PM sent

Edited by Arteom

I have a version that is 10:45 long. Have it in 16 channel (my first year) and just finished sequencing a 48 channel version (with 1 CCR dbl arch). You can see the 16 channel version video at

http://southridgehol...lights.webs.com

If you would like it, just send me a PM

Could you send me this too I'm just starting my first christmas show with only one song and need more zachthedj@gmail.com

Thanks