Light-O-Rama Forums

no grid lines

butlerlj

Upper right corner, click on the Timings button > Add New "XX" (Fixed or Freeform), the use the pull down arrow just to the right and select the newly added grid.

Thanks...I tried that and for the life of me I can not get the grid to display. This is the very first time using the program so keep that in mind. It could be something even more basic than the timing button. I have added new fixed timing then selected it from the pull down and i get nothing. I tried all items in the pull down menu and nothing. I added a new musical seq. and turned on the view wave form and it works fine but the only grid i can get to work is opening the the tutorial that came with the program. Please help!

I have selected the tenth of a second for the initial timing in the new musical sequenc option window. I just have basic so the beat wizard wont work,

Guest Don Gillespie

In the new musical sequence option box at the bottom there is an area that says initial timing, and on the right hand side there is a box at the bottom that has a check mark in it uncheck that box it should now give you timing marks try it and let me know.

If you are meaning the "fixed timing grid" check I have tried that and tried it again. Wow this is amazing the very first thing I try and can not even get it to work. I even watched a tutorial on youtube and did exactly what they did. Just uninstalled ver. 3.7 to ver. 3.8 and still the same.

new seq ....making it myself opened new mus seq, added an mp3 song, selected 1/10 of second in grid and tried both checking and unchecking use a fixed timing grid in the optins window

Guest Don Gillespie

new seq ....making it myself opened new mus seq, added an mp3 song, selected 1/10 of second in grid and tried both checking and unchecking use a fixed timing grid in the optins window

so are you inputting 16 channels in the channel set up?

then click on a half second and then push OK what happens

Edited by Don Gillespie

We are really not sure but I downloaded microsoft office live meeting so Mark could view my situation and as soon as I open my sequence. the same way i had about 30 times prior, it was working. I believe downloading the Microsoft Live program updated a driver which fixed the problem.

You guys are awesome and thanks for all the help.....We talked about some sequences others have wrote and are willing to share so if you can steer me in that direction I think thats all the questions I have for now

Look at these and let us know if you are following these methods

and lastly

and lastly push OK

Yes I was doing this and did this a bout 30 times lol but problem is resolved now...thanks

Edited by butlerlj