Light-O-Rama Forums

Urgent License Help!

Tceperry

I just bought my controller and am trying to get it up and running before halloween. LoR really did a great job in getting me my equipment quickly, and I started sequencing my items last week on the demo software, but they did not send me a license number for the advanced software I paid for. (Therefore I can't test and see what is what.) I have emailed the help desk and sales with no response for the last 2 days and I tried to call, but there is a recording saying the phones are out(?). If I lose this weekend, I will probably not have the time to get my all-new halloween display lit. Can anyone help me?

PM me the answers and I'll see what I can do:

What eMail address did you use when you made the purchase?

What was your order number?

What ticket number do you currently have open in the helpdesk?

Thanks! These guys really did a great job getting my stuff out fast, but I was really surprised that I got a Software CD in the package, but no licence number.

[order information removed]

If you can get to someone whocan get me a number, I would be sooooooooo greatful!

Debi

I can't find a license for you either..... SO.......

I need the ticket number that you have already opened so I don't create a duplicate. I searched using your name and email addresses and can't find your ticket. Let me know that number ASAP, and I'll make sure things are moving for you.

I have been using version 1.6.3 forever with no problem and now find that I have to up grade. Where is this license key at? I checked my order from 5 years ago and it doesnt say anything on the E mail or order confirmation about any code. Untill I find it I'm out of luck!!

I have been using version 1.6.3 forever with no problem and now find that I have to up grade. Where is this license key at? I checked my order from 5 years ago and it doesnt say anything on the E mail or order confirmation about any code. Untill I find it I'm out of luck!!

There was no official licensing scheme for LOR 1.x. At one time, everyone who had a registered copy of 1.x (if you bought it though LOR you were registered) got a free upgrade to S2. Not sure if this is still the case, now that S3 has been out for over a year. You could try following the steps in the answer to the first question on this page:

http://www.lightorama.com/S2LicenceFAQ.html

PM me your full name, eMail address, and since you have the order eMail the order number. I''ll see if I can find your S2 license, and from there you can purchase a renewal for S3.

Sorry it took me so long to reply. They finally sent me my license. Of course, I find out tonight that I can't get my video player to stay full screen. No idea what I am missing. (I have the most expensive license!) Started another post in this forum.