Light-O-Rama Forums

Hello - New Here

Sherri

Hi! I am very new to the world of lighting for the Christmas holidays. I was in Denver last year and saw some amazing displays :o . Did some research and discovered LOR. Have lurked around here and another forum for about 8 months as a guest :ph34r: . Started doing some sequencing about a month ago and downloaded some sequences from some of you that offer them up for free. Thanks for doing that :wub: .

I will have 64 channels this year. And will have some sort of mega tree, maybe 12 or 14 high depending on the length of my strands. I will also have a couple of smallish arches and about a dozen mini trees.

I am sooo excited to have a display this year. The kids are enlisted and survived bootcamp. Let's see how they do from now until mid January. ;)

Welcome Sherri! Good luck with your display. There's no better feeling than seeing it light up the first time.

Edited by MtDew4me

Welcome Sherri! I'm impressed you have started with 64 channels! On the bell curve of being addicted to LOR, you have really started an agressive upward slope! B) Have a lot of fun setting it all up and know there are a lot of great people here to help you out in a time of need. (other than stringing up the lights for you! Ha!! But it sounds like you have that covered!)

now you have gone and done it,,,,,,,Christmas thoughts all year long.welcome to the Brightest people on the web

Welcome Sherri! If you need any more sequences just let me know. I downloaded several free sequences when I first started and still have them, several I used and many I didn't, but if you're looking for anything in particular I'll see if I have it.

Sherri,

Welcome aboard.

Good to see you have done some homework and that you have some help (bootcamp kids).

Enjoy what you do. If not, you're doing it wrong.

Tom

Thanks for all your welcomes! I am sure I will have lots of questions. I am not going to do anything crazy this year. Just going to keep it as simple as i can with the 64 channels. I may end up not using all them as I think I may have bitten of more than I can chew. We will see.

Welcome Sherri! If you need any more sequences just let me know. I downloaded several free sequences when I first started and still have them, several I used and many I didn't, but if you're looking for anything in particular I'll see if I have it.

Thanks for the offer. I will let you know.