Light-O-Rama Forums

Total Noob help!

barradas77

Thank you barradas77 and all other that serve or have served, and may God look after you and your loved ones.

newbie question here ......... what is SPT first year WOW hard stuff 48 channel

I believe that another well known name for SPT wire is lamp cord.

Thank you, that is a great idea. Maybe an old thing but for first year folks I didn't think of it.

welcome to the insanity,

it is so true about the spt1 wire. you can go thru it quickly. be sure to check around for the best prices.

check www.allthingschristmasandmore.com they have a really good price on the spt wire and plugs. also be sure to check the cost of 500ft and 1000ft. you will be surprised how it isn't much more for 1000ft than 500ft.

for all the guys trying to figure out how many lights you need and how many songs you need. those are both questions that you will never answer. you can never have enough lights but a few lights blinking to the music will get people to stop and take notice. as far songs thats a personal choice. in my show i have about 9 songs. some are 3 or 4 minutes and a few are as short as 1 min.

also if you have time continue to add new songs. i have people come and see my display more than once. every so often i'll add another couple of short songs and then the show will be all new.

barradas77

thanks for your service to the country and no matter what you get done this year your kids will love any display as long as its with dad.