Light-O-Rama Forums

Hello all!

tonyjr127

I am a new guy here but have been reading these forums everyday searching and searching from props to how to's to spt to Don falling off his roof. I know that George Simmons loves EDM. I have been pretty quiet just wanted to officially introduce myself. Thank you Veteren guys you are the reason I was able to grasp the ideas I had and I didn't have to ask any questions I just read read read.

Welcome to a great and rewarding hobby - seeing the joy in people's faces watching your show is the greatest reward for all the work you will be putting in.

Also - if you ever get stuck feel free to reach out to the group!

Thanks guys! The real addiction hit me hard when I hooked up a piece of my display in my children's playroom and everyone in the house was astonished, me more than the kids. It was so overwhelming. The bad thing is stores around me (target, Walmart, homedepot) all seemed to step there game up with what is on the shelf now. LED everything. I saw pine cone LEDs. I ordered everything from CDI, but when I go to the store I can't stop myself from finding something unique in the Christmas isle. I know I can save if I order online but its in my hand now. Anyway thanks again and I will not hesitate to reach out.

Welcome....and don't worry, if you find yourself saying "How many lights will I need to cover that?"....you have friends right here that understand!