Light-O-Rama Forums

A few things i made for this year....

zanclus

I made this "North Pole" from PVC . I have a sign that says Merry Christmas one one side and Happy new year on the other I will hand from it. I found a snow globe for the top which the kids can press a button to make it snow inside.... real cool.

greetingpole_zps708aaf86.jpg

My daughter also make this sign for the Toys for Toys collection box i put out every year . Its good to have an artist in the family.

totysfortots_zps1af7c5a9.jpg

Edited by zanclus

I made this "North Pole" from PVC . I have a sign that says Merry Christmas one one side and Happy new year on the other I will hand from it. I found a snow globe for the top which the kids can press a button to make it snow inside.... real cool.

Very cool. Would love to see a video when you get one. And where did you get the snow globe? I really like the idea.

Thanks for the reply. I will shoot a video when everything is all set up. I found the Globe at Kmart of all places . It lights up ,plays 10 different songs t What i like the most is it has Penguins in it lol. It also shuts off after a few mins of laying so the battery wont go dead so fast

One thought on the snow globe. If it gets below freezing that water in the globe will freeze and could break the glass.

There is no water in the globe it has styro snow in it and air blows it around... I know that water would freeze lol, but add a little vinagar at it doesn't.

Guest Don Gillespie

Forget the vinegar and add Vodka, looks like water and when you are done your display you can have a sip to warm up LOL ( if there are any kids under 18 reading this do not do this, this only for the old farts.)

• The topic was locked