Light-O-Rama Forums

halloween sequences

crazy4lights

Does anybody have any sequences for halloween they would like to share with me??

I have 64 fun channels to try to figure out and have spent hours with no success, the shows look terrible:(

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Does anybody have any sequences for halloween they would like to share with me??

I have 64 fun channels to try to figure out and have spent hours with no success, the shows look terrible:(

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Shoot me a PM with your e-mail address. I had to redo all my 80 channel sequences to 64 channels this year due to I had to repair a controller. So I have them available for download, but will need your e-mail to give you access to them. NOTE: if you have comcast e-mail, comcast has it set in such a way that folks using their e-mail can't get access. So you'd need a free on-line e-mail account like Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, etc. to be able to access and download the files.

BTW: I did repair the controller and it's up to full service again. Just holding it back for a spare this year, and leaving everything at 64 channels for my 2012 Halloween and Christmas Display. Back to 80 channels in 2013!

Edited by Orville