Light-O-Rama Forums

Visualizer constantly crashing upon launch

ToddH

I am unable to launch the Visualizer. Constantly crashes upon attempting to open. I have uninstalled LOR and reinstalled twice now both with vers 3.7

Below is the Error Details. There are no errorlog files.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: LORVisualizer.exe

Application Version: 3.7.0.0

Application Timestamp: 5041102a

Fault Module Name: ole32.dll

Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.17514

Fault Module Timestamp: 4ce7b96f

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0004a1f0

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 507f

Additional Information 2: 507fd8b5552b0aa8de623643afd07fa3

Additional Information 3: 931d

Additional Information 4: 931d76bdceb1f3d50a864f20f97ed35c

That seemed to work. Now i Have to re-build all my channels cause something F*$JKed them up and re-aranged them all last night....i'm so pissed off right now...was ready to rip everything down at like 2am... Well i best get to work here....gotta LOONG day ahead of me.... sigh...

Thats what I did the 1st time which messed everything up. added channels that were not even in the config file and created a whole bunch of havoc. Either way, its not as bad now...im about 1/2 way done..been going at it since 7am....3 hours down, maybe another 3 to go...

and im done....6 hours later... im off the pc till tonight when I have to test...for now a bottle of Crown is calling my name!! wife took the kids out to busch gardens with a bunch of their friends....so time for me to relax... whew god this was stressfull :)

and im done....6 hours later... im off the pc till tonight when I have to test...for now a bottle of Crown is calling my name!! wife took the kids out to busch gardens with a bunch of their friends....so time for me to relax... whew god this was stressfull :)

Todd... I feel your pain!

I have worked my @$$ off for 4 days straight trying to get everything just right.

Last night.. my RGB strips worked well but my dmx stage lights were flickering.. Went back and rewired them and got them working only to have 3 of the stage lights quit working... And then my one year old chauvet 1300 fog machine would not fire! WTF!

I know I am close to getting the bugs worked out but damn for a two hour show for two weeks.. and this much crap. Have I lost my ever loving mind??? :wacko: