Light-O-Rama Forums

Show without pauses

Guest guest

I was looking for feedback on this idea to see if anyone else has done it or how it might be done. I was thinking if there is a way to combine sequences, so instead of a long pause in between sequences, as soon as one is done it jumps right into the next sequence without the long pause. I was thinking of just cutting and pasting, instead of having to re-sync the whole thing nut don't know if that would work. Any ideas?, I want kind of a big finish with a couple songs. Thanks

To get rid of the pause between sequences, go into the Show Editor, Musical tab, and then change the delay in seconds to whatever you want it to be.

Hope that solves your challenge.

D.T.

Scott, you might try to cut the start/end silence in each song using Audacity program. Then just cut the same amount off each sequence. Most delays are the silence created in the audio files. You might give this a try and see it it works. I've used Audacity to do the same exact thing and it made a big difference.

Hope this helps,

Tom

I always edit my music so I don't have huge pauses between sequences. I personally like to have two to three seconds between sequences. Many recorded songs have up to five seconds of silence at the start, and several more at the end.