Light-O-Rama Forums

I DID IT !

Sneely

Video coming. I got home today at 5pm its 7:45 and my first show on 4 channels has been playing for a hour thanks for ALL the help .

• Like 3

Congrats! Last year was my first year. The first time I ran the whole show, it about brought a tear to my eyes. Couldn't believe that I actually did it.

• Like 1

Congrats! Last year was my first year too. Only had 2 songs 16 channels but look great. i still only have 2 songs so far this year too(working to much OT). LOL! Have fun!

good job ,,congrats on getting it all working. just wait until you get all 16 going. the sequence looks nice looks like you have the basics down good timing

You're off to a good start! Now time to lite up them bushes :)

just the bushes get the whole house lit up and the one in the distance

well done and your timings are spot on thats the main art of this hobby

Thanks I'M getting a man lift to finish the roof off I have connections in the rental industry , I have the bushes lit and some of the roof it looks great now I have to get the music outdoors from my computer time to goto radio shack lol

not going to get one this year but started to play with the software. Cant wait to get mine going for next year. Dont want to run into this year and have no clue. Figured I would give me a year to get my display going.

Thanks I'M getting a man lift to finish the roof off I have connections in the rental industry

Now THAT is handy... I wish I did, but having power lines right above where I'd need to put the lift is troublesome. Guess I need to move and buy a better house to light.

Congrats on your success, I too was floored when I got my first set of lights running.

Guess I need to move and buy a better house to light.

I had to laugh when I got to this statement. You, me and I dont know how many others have thought this same thought. Gee I would love some dormers and a wrap around porch and, and.... :)

I had to laugh when I got to this statement. You, me and I dont know how many others have thought this same thought. Gee I would love some dormers and a wrap around porch and, and.... :)

...and available parking, stadium seating, bigger yard, more income and...