Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie looking for Halloween Sequences

sjmarsha

First off, I want to say how much I appreciate those of you who share your sequences. I just ordered the whole LOR setup and the pumpkin face from HolidayCoro so buying a bunch of sequences just isn't in my budget right now. I will have 32 channels, and the singing pumpkin face to work with. I have found some other free sequences by googling and following links found on this forum, but I haven't quite been able to get my hands on these. If you can help me out, you will be my halloween heroes! :) Thank you again, so much, everyone. I haven't had the money to get a LOR set up until last week so i know I'm very late in the game. I LOVE decorating for halloween though so I hope I'll have time to get everything set up and looking good. Your help will make a halloween lover VERY happy (and my kids also!) :) If this isn't proper forum etiquette, please let me know. I don't want to be rude or upset anyone.

Here are some songs I would love to have in my display, but can't find - my email is sjmarsha@gmail.com if you have them and don't mind sharing with a total newb!

1. This is Halloween - Manson version

2. Gangnam Style - PSY

3. Black no 1 - Type O Negative

4. Greatest Show Unearthed - Creature Feature

5. Mr. Crowley - Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath

6. Zombie Love Song - Your Favorite Martian

7. Them Bones - Alice in Chains

8. Season of the Witch - Lou Rawls or Donovan

9. Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult

10. Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones or a cover

11. Voodoo - Godsmack

12. RE: Your Brains - Jonathan Coulter

13. Witchy Woman - The Hollies

14. Zombie Delight - Buck 65

15. I'm your Boogie Man - KC and the Sunshine Band

16. See you in my nightmares - Kanye West

17. Bloodletting (The Vampire Song) - Concrete Blonde

18 Dragula - Rob Zombie

19. Lullaby - Vulture King

20. We Own the Night - 69 Eyes

do you have the music for these or are you looking for that too. the only one I think I have is This Is Halloween by Marilyn Manson.

I have most of the music, if they match up. I'm willing to pay the $1 if I need to get the music on amazon.com but I don't really know how to adjust the bitrate and what have you. So, I guess if you have it then that would be great but if you don't, I can get it. I need to figure out Audacity!

I used 16 channels for Gangnam Style. I made my own singing face, so I'm sure you would have to modify it some. It's about 98% complete, but I'm a Newb too, so I'm sure my sequence is not nearly the caliber of others, but you're welcome to it if you'd like. I've received a lot of excellent advice and help here since I joined the madness in July and I'd be happy to pay it forward.

Thanks. I checked that out soon after I joined and did get some great sequences from it. The ones I listed above are those I didn't find anywhere else.

Thanks, Griswald! I hope to learn all of this stuff so I can give back someday too! :)

Hey Griiswald! Would you be willing to share your Gangnam Style sequence? i'm a newbie and love that song. I only have Thriller, Purple People eater, Phantom opera, and Monster Masth. I could share those with you if you want.

Thanks!!

Bogiboy, sure no problem. PM me your email address and I'll send it to you. Wouldn't mind Monster Mash if you don't mind swapping!