Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking to trade some sequences for halloween

callycoon

I am looking to trade some halloween sequences. I currently have 16 sequences ready to go (32 channel set up with CCP). These sequences are for three singing faces (5 mouth) plus extras (i.e. blow molds, lights etc.). I am only interested in trading for 5 mouth singing face sequences . If interested pm me and I will send you a list of songs I currently have.

Chris

Edited by callycoon

I am looking to trade some halloween sequences. I currently have 16 sequences ready to go (32 channel set up with CCP). These sequences are for three singing faces (5 mouth) plus extras (i.e. blow molds, lights etc.). I am only interested in trading for 5 mouth singing face sequences . If interested pm me and I will send you a list of songs I currently have.

Chris

what songs are you looking for?

• 2 weeks later...

I too am looking for Halloween sequences. I am new to the forums and just received my second controller today. I am really behind the eight ball here in getting a Halloween display up and going. I have spent the last two weeks building four singing faces and have terribly under estimated my budget. I am afraid that if my wife sees one more receipt that ..... Well you get the picture. If any kind soul is willing to share any singing faces sequences I would be gratefully and promise to do the same as my library is developed.

I too am looking for Halloween sequences. I am new to the forums and just received my second controller today. I am really behind the eight ball here in getting a Halloween display up and going. I have spent the last two weeks building four singing faces and have terribly under estimated my budget. I am afraid that if my wife sees one more receipt that ..... Well you get the picture. If any kind soul is willing to share any singing faces sequences I would be gratefully and promise to do the same as my library is developed.

It would help if you would let us know what sequences you are looking for and how many channels.

Thank you. I will be rocking 32 channels and looking for but not limited to: Thriller, Monster Mash, I want Candy, Dead Mans Party, Warewolves of London, Adams Family. Especially set up for singing faces.

• 7 months later...

I would love it if you sent them my way you can download my list from the link below.

Here is my email if you want to send me some sequences. Enjoy.    studog86@hotmail.com

Matt.

Edited by matt stuart

I would love it if you sent them my way you can download my list from the link below.

Here is my email if you want to send me some sequences. Enjoy.    studog86@hotmail.com

Matt.

Link doesn't work!