Light-O-Rama Forums

New 2012 Sequence to Party Rock Anthem

kneel999

Here is my finished sequence to Party Rock Anthem utilizing 9 CCR's around the garage doors, entryway and roof line.

• Like 1

Not bad, not bad at all. But its my personal opinion that that song should never be done using lor, or at least not recorded and shared with others as this song and the use of lor was totally owned (kicked ass of all asses) by Kevin. But thats just my opinion and like an ahole, everyone has one.

Here is my finished sequence to Party Rock Anthem utilizing 9 CCR's around the garage doors, entryway and roof line.

Great Job Kneel! I like the skeleton! I was just telling Teej that I was thinking of adding a skeleton this year but just haven't found the time to work on it.

And hey, my neighbor down the street has a megatree, but it didn't stop me from building one myself :) (just my opinion)

I do understand what Todd was trying to say, us hobbyist will always compare any sequence to others done very well, but Wizards of winter was also owned by Carson Williams, as with Holdman's music box dancer and many of us have them.

I can guarantee you there are tens of thousands of people who have not seen Kevin's (okay so maybe 10, not thousands lol) and when they drive by kneel's house, they will be thrilled to see it.

I used it in my Christmas display but had an elf singing the words (well not the whole song, not enough time last year), even after I saw how viral Kevin's went.

I'm surprised when I talk to people and how many haven't seen displays like ours.

+1 on the skeleton

Nice work Kneel!

Like i said :) i was just being an ass.

It wasn't meant to down his work. Kneel does some great work on his sequencing, hell he has his own ebay store where he sells his Seq...and we all know its hard work and extremely time consuming. I was just being a wise ass. sorry i will crawl back into my hole now.

But on a non wise ass note. Great job Kneel, as always your Seq are enjoyable to view.