Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Sale

Guest guest

May I suggest you check the LOR website daily? Oh and as soon as the sale starts I think you might find some talking about it. Just a thought I could be wrong.:(

Don i just missed that:X, iam a human and make mistakes too if the LOR company gives a word about it may be i will know sooner iam not bashing the LOR Company thay are some of the finest people. and help people out if thay need it. and thanks for the heads up.

Jeff G.

an underground miner in the Silver Valley

Jeff,

I think Don was stating a point that lots of folks just jump on board and don't really read thru this chatroom for the latest info. There are a couple of "current" topics with this subject in mind and while I don't think it was a direct quote at you, he was just pointing out what happens way too often. I've done it a time or two myself. If anyone is away from this chatroom for very long, they should (in my mind) catch up on topics they might have missed and go from there. It's very easy to get behind here. The best thing to do is read each forum starting back to the last date you checked in.

Don, hope I didn't miss quote this.

Just my thoughts,

Tom

Edit: One more thing, it pays (or saves in a sale manner) to stay in touch year round on P.C..

Sale is ON!!! I just ordered 2 LOR kits... first year putting it together myself. Everyone says its easy... they haven't seen me with tools, lol.

Whitey