Light-O-Rama Forums

Order process: Invalid ZIP code? (Resolved)

Guest guest

I ordered one of the 16PC's (already assembled) tonight. When going through the order process, it tells me that the ZIP code is not right. Any thoughts?

Like last year, I'm having it sent to my business rather than home cause UPS just throws the package on the front porch and leaves. I used the 'skip this section' and hope everything is OK. I didn't have this ZIP code page last year and it hasn't changed.

Roadrat wrote:

I ordered one of the 16PC's (already assembled) tonight. When going through the order process, it tells me that the ZIP code is not right. Any thoughts?

Like last year, I'm having it sent to my business rather than home cause UPS just throws the package on the front porch and leaves. I used the 'skip this section' and hope everything is OK. I didn't have this ZIP code page last year and it hasn't changed.

Somethings are best resolved via email.

support@lightorama.com ... I'll bet orders@lightorama.com will work.

Resolved: It came today. The confirmation stating it was shipped came Tues. and had the right ZIP, so I didn't concern any further with it.

The unit is received Fri. at work and now is in it's case as unit 03 with 6 channels wired to it. These PC products were a great idea.