Light-O-Rama Forums

FULL 16 CHNNL KIT QUESTIONS

Guest guest

i was wondering how hard is it to put together? does it have two 15A triacs? (if im saying that right) i only need some hand tools to get it done right? any help would be appreciated!

joe denny wrote:

i was wondering how hard is it to put together? does it have two 15A triacs? (if im saying that right) i only need some hand tools to get it done right? any help would be appreciated!

http://store.lightorama.com/ctascpa.html - These kits require only hand tools to put together. You need not worry about the triacs on this model. I think you are asking if it has 2 15 amp circuits, which it does.

:? so it is like my 16 channel 30a (now 40a) box, all ihave to do is wire it up right? so by me doing this i would be saving bunches compared to the like model fully assembled right? (which i think is 300$+) im just trying to figure out is it like the one i have now and am i capable of putting it together? i think i am! update: i just looked at the cards for this sale and i didnt notice a dial to select a unit. i know this is dumb but i can use this in line with the rest of my units right? im sure i just overlooked it!

joe denny wrote:

:? so it is like my 16 channel 30a (now 40a) box, all ihave to do is wire it up right? so by me doing this i would be saving bunches compared to the like model fully assembled right? (which i think is 300$+) im just trying to figure out is it like the one i have now and am i capable of putting it together? i think i am! update: i just looked at the cards for this sale and i didnt notice a dial to select a unit. i know this is dumb but i can use this in line with the rest of my units right? im sure i just overlooked it!

Joe, take a look at the documentation. It will answer a lot of questions.

http://www.lightorama.com/Documents/CTB16PC_Man_Web.pdf