Light-O-Rama Forums

2012 HCL Setup

Guest Guest

How does six mega-trees look fully on (RGBW) at night?

phoca_thumb_l_imag0513.jpg

It took 2.75 hours tonight to wire all six.

oooooooooooo pretty :wub:

Looks great!!!

Man I gotta find a place in my town that wants a huge light show and can handle traffic. It's gotta be a a blast decorating over the top like that and not having to worry about basics like traffic and neighbors. :)

hey william,

just looked at your test video and it looks amazing. i fortunately have enough room to do that with the mega trees but unfortunately i also have a wife that had this crazy idea that we have to eat and stay warm in the house for all 12 months. if she would just skip a few months i could have such a much bigger display. hahaha

just had a couple of questions.....saw your ball tree test video and was wondering did you make those your self? or did you get them from someone? i couldn't tell but were they rgb? also how tall is the full tree?

also the spinner/snowflakes look really cool. it looks like 2 pvc "plus" symbols. am i correct? also how many lights do you have on each point? if it is pvc what size are you using? it didn't look all that thick.

thanks for the info and cool ideas

Doah!!! 55 controllers! That's a lot of comm cables that need to be working correctly. :D

Man I really wish I was within 3 or 4 hours of that display... must be something to see in person.

• The topic was locked