Light-O-Rama Forums

Program not opening correctly

Ted W

I have 2.9.4 Std prgram. I shut down my computer and now when I open the sequence editor and select the file I want to work on, none of my past work is displayed and there is a white, sometimes black bar beneath the time. I have to zoom the channels in or out a few times to see my work. When I drag my channels across to make them wider I get black lines from dragging that do not go away. I have tried restarting and shutting down, nothing works, Same condition for all my songs.

Help ??????????????

I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've used the Sequence Editor, or else you wouldn't have other songs to look at.

When was the last time you used the Sequence Editor? If it's been a few months, do you remember changing anything on your computer?

You might try going to Edit -> Preferences -> Display Preferences -> OpenGL Settings, and see if any of the options in there solves your problem. Sounds like something with the video driver has gone wrong.

Thanks,I got it fixed. I am using a large screen TV hooked up to my laptop, and because the screen was not filling up completely, I changed the resolution. I just remembered this, changed it back, and presto....................I am up and running.

Thanks for the quick reply, I did go in and preferences and made a few changes I never knew about. Now I am just a little more smarter and dnagerous.

Thanks again