Light-O-Rama Forums

Thanks to you all / pre-xmas forum craziness

Chagoi

Just wanted to say thanks to all who post on here. I started last year with 32 ch and was happy figuring it all out asking a few questions, but mostly reading these forums. I wanted to move to RGB, but it was too cumbersome. I got more and more confused looking at the DIY stuff. Cracker spent some time with me on the phone (thanks a ton!!!) and I started to get it. Ordered some RGB stuff from him and had some ahhhaaa moments once I got some hands on. Then the CCB's came out and I felt confident. Got some of those too. Anyways, with the RGB, I went to 1032 channels. The sequence editor is a beast now!!! So, I am here to say thanks before all the x-mas shennanigans get going because I really do not participate much, just like to read.

P.S. - for all the noobs, I cannot stress enough on how you need to spend the time reading the manuals and this forum. Doing searches, etc... it is worth it because once you understand it, the fun can begin.

+1

This is my first year and my first attempt with any kind of lighting system\show and i wouldn't of got anywhere near were i am now if it wasn't for the guys on here and their posts and answers to my questions and all the time i read manuals and watched videos that people took there spare time to make to help us

many thanks from me aswell

Same here. This is my first year....just a small 32 channel show, but I was a bit overwhelmed at first. The help I've received on these forums is beyond exceptional and I appreciate it very much!

I agree!! fully! don't know where I'd be ... I did my reading and if I didn't understand I came here. No one made me feel stupid. Everyone accepted me into the family despite my LOR addiction LOL

• Like 1

Yep. Agree. If you look to the left yourll see I don't post much. Why.... because I spend most of my time reading. There is so much to learn! This is my second year. 1st year 32 this year 98. And everything I think of a question I search.

I thank this site.

4th year for me as well, there is not a day goes by that I don't learn something new about this obsession. my thanks to the "ol farts" here, as well as the new blood coming in with good ideas and some smarts. :D

Edited by TJ Hvasta