Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween sinning faces

adamjonny

Ok so this is the first year I am doing sinning faces, and I am making good progress. I have read tons do segesstions on songs and I think I have my playlist except for one song... The Addams Family theam! Which version should I use? I don't want it to be too cheesy and I have even considered leaving it out if I can't find a good one. So what is the version that all of the lor folks would recommend?

Ps sorry if there are typos, I am writing this from my phone ;-)

Ok so this is the first year I am doing sinning faces, and I am making good progress. I have read tons do segesstions on songs and I think I have my playlist except for one song... The Addams Family theam! Which version should I use? I don't want it to be too cheesy and I have even considered leaving it out if I can't find a good one. So what is the version that all of the lor folks would recommend?

Ps sorry if there are typos, I am writing this from my phone ;-)

I'm doing monster mash, monster rap, crazy train, ghostbusters and enter sandman.

Hmmm. hadn't thought of Addams Family.

tj

Edited by tjflory

I'm doing monster mash, monster rap, crazy train, ghostbusters and enter sandman.

Hmmm. hadn't thought of Addams Family.

tj

Hi TJ

Did you program the enter sandman or buy it? I would love to add it to my display.

Any idea where I could get it?

Thanks

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Glad to see I am not alone doing the singing faces this year. This is the first year I am doing a Halloween display and I have just completed building a set of 4 singing faces and just received my second controller yesterday talking my display to channels.

Do you have any suggestions on where to find reasonable sequences for the singing faces or is some possibly willing to share.

I am getting anxious that I might be running out of time. I have to go out of town next week for meetings so I won't be able to devote anytime to my display.

I appreciate any help/advice.

Glad to see I am not alone doing the singing faces this year. This is the first year I am doing a Halloween display and I have just completed building a set of 4 singing faces and just received my second controller yesterday talking my display to channels.

Do you have any suggestions on where to find reasonable sequences for the singing faces or is some possibly willing to share.

I am getting anxious that I might be running out of time. I have to go out of town next week for meetings so I won't be able to devote anytime to my display.

I appreciate any help/advice.

I bought a few of theses and they are excellent. For $5 each, you can't go wrong.

http://mrtoomanychri...rationsguy.com/

Can't wait to see what he will offer for Christmas.