Light-O-Rama Forums

ready to push the button

wrm

okay I have chosen the 48 output package that wow ligts sells with the 5 sequenches and a fm transmitter plus the advanced programing for future addons can anyone think of anything I may need besides miles of cords and lights Thankyou

Guest wbottomley

Large banking account or a jar of Vaseline.

Ouch on the price.

EDIT: you can purchase it from LOR less than a grand without the arches, mega tree and Santa kit.

Edited by wbottomley
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

no have not ordered yet just trying to get all the info I can soak in. I have talked to Glenn at LOR and he was very helpful. I know I will not have enough time to do my own programimng so for this year just buying a package deal thru wow lights or LOR . On a good note allready thinking of next year. Have 10000 lights for this year going to probably get just the 32 channel for now then upgrade. Have 10 mini trees built with 400 lights per tree and planing a mega tree with the remaining channels. I know the seasoned veterans on here will chime in why did I wait so long, sorry I cannot answer that.

• Like 1

Not to break your bubble or anything but, you will still need to spend several hours making those sequences work for your display. It ain't a plug and play hobby, no matter what anybody says.... Welcome aboard and if you need help, let me know.

Not to break your bubble or anything but, you will still need to spend several hours making those sequences work for your display. It ain't a plug and play hobby, no matter what anybody says.... Welcome aboard and if you need help, let me know.

Thankyoufor the offer I really may take you up on that I really thought the package deals were plug and play lesson learned I can only hope for the best

Even when you share a sequence with someone else ... you ALWAYS have to modify it to suit your layout etc.

• Like 1

I agree too....very, very late in the year to start sequencing. Even acquiring someone else's sequences, they still need to be modified to accomodate your display. I bought one sequence which looked interesting too me from the Polar Express "Believe" and it came with the MP3 which I needed as well. I had to change it significantly to make it work with my display. The result is the seller's efforts plus mine, should be a nice looking display sequence. Before someone slams me, I had already done 26 songs totally myself and thought I would buy just one to compare my visions with someone else's who was more professional. They had some nice ways of doing some things in there, therefore I paid for learning something new.