Light-O-Rama Forums

Fixture Name On Visualizer Screen

Roger Leon Forbes

Just started using the new vixualizer and was wondering if you can turn off or remove the fixture name on the vixualizer screen while you are editing. It covers some of the things I am adding lights to making them hard to see sometimes.

Yes I do now !! I guess if I would read the tutorial a little more before asking dum dum questions I might be better off. Sorry about that maybe next time I will read a little more. Thanks for posting back, roger

Yes I do now !! I guess if I would read the tutorial a little more before asking dum dum questions I might be better off. Sorry about that maybe next time I will read a little more. Thanks for posting back, roger

I don't believe this to be a dum dum question at all. I've used the visualizer for hundreds of hours and read most of the tutorials on it yet somehow knowing you could turn off the names on the screen was something I must have overlooked. One little click of the mouse made my visualizer so much easier to work with now so for me personally I thank you for posting the question and Mike for answering it.

You can also control where the names are presented (or turn them off) by going to the options window, tab 1, Show Fixture/Prop name drop down.

If you have a ton of fixtures and are using props, you may also be interested in the 'Always show prop name' check box in the same location. That can help declutter .

http://www.lightorama.com/help/options_tab_1_general.htm