Light-O-Rama Forums

Any good videos of Christmas trees in a pyramid shape

shakeonit

I've seen them before in people's displays, just can't seem to find any right now... any suggestions?

Or triangle shape...

Edited by shakeonit

Let me elaborate, multiple christmas trees, setup in row to look like a triangle or pyramid, and do different sequencing things with it.

are you talking about a V-shape or an actual triangle?

most ppl put their mini trees in a straight line.

Yes, that is the kind of thing I'm looking for. Thanks, I'm trying to get several ideas for sequencing.

• 2 weeks later...

Check this link to my songs. I think it is exactly what you are looking for. feel free tpo contact me if you need any further info. All of the 2010 and 2011 songs use the triangle , so have a look at all the videos to see the different programming. In this video the triangle is on the far left of screen.

https://vimeo.com/34806490

I used nine trees in a triangle somewhat like the previous post, but I put trees upside down to fill the black areas making it a solid tree.

While searching my local area for LOR videos last season, I came across 6 videos by a first time LOR user who had a segmented tree somewhat like you describe. I thought they had produced some interesting and effective sequencing patterns and hope their videos help you. Note I have not met the owners or seen their show, but do plan to see it this year.

Note that you can see all their videos by searching Youtube for "rosojon" - ie their user name.

Edited by Geoff Harvey

• The topic was locked