Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR In Visualizer

Kyle Whitaker

Ok,

I've never used the Visualizer and I TRIED to add 4 CCRs to it. When I try to play it I get the message:

There are one or more errors with your simulation that prevent it from running. Please correct these errors and try again.

Main CCR Fixture ccr1 - CCR 1 does not have exactly 50 pixels. Check all child CCRs.

Main CCR Fixture ccr2 - CCR 1 does not have exactly 50 pixels. Check all child CCRs.

Main CCR Fixture ccr3 - CCR 1 does not have exactly 50 pixels. Check all child CCRs.

Main CCR Fixture ccr4 - CCR 1 does not have exactly 50 pixels. Check all child CCRs.

I've read over the tutorial and I can't find anything that really tells you in detail how to add a CCR to the Visualizer. Help!?!

Every CCR Fixture represented in the Visualizer MUST have 50 pixels. Those 50 pixels can be scattered among 1-50 fixtures. However the number of pixels for ANY particular unit ID that is a CCR must total exactly 50.

You can tell a CCR fixture what pixel number it starts with on the fixture's properties.

The tutorial is there to get you started quickly. However there is a lot of other good information on the visualizer within the help topics, like this one that describes Using Cosmic Color Devices In The Visualizer.