Light-O-Rama Forums

Only fades show up

scubabeme

Don't know if this a bug, or what. When I run a sequence, the only animations that appear in the visualizer are fades. "Lights" don't turn on, or off, twinkle, shimmer or anything else but fades--both up and down--but those seem to work fine.

Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Just got back to this, and it's now working fine. Strange, but I'll take it. I'll re-post and upload should it occur again.

• 1 month later...

I have been dealing with the same thing as Scubabeme. When I first setup the visualizer it worked great and now it only shows fades and a few flashing lights here and there. This happens on the free Wizards in Winter 16 channel sequence from the LOR website and others as well. I have a Halloween show setup and it has been working great so I know my setup is OK it's just something with the visualizer. I'm trying to get my xmas layout setup and a feel for how it will look, but it is hard to get a good feel for what it will look like when I can't see all of the lights turning on and off in the visualizer. Any help would be be much appreciated.

Edited by LORAdmin
You know, if you ask, I will fix stuff like this.

Yikes, that must be an eye test.

I have been dealing with the same thing as Scubabeme. When I first setup the visualizer it worked great and now it only shows fades and a few flashing lights here and there. This happens on the free Wizards in Winter 16 channel sequence from the LOR website and others as well. I have a Halloween show setup and it has been working great so I know my setup is OK it's just something with the visualizer. I'm trying to get my xmas layout setup and a feel for how it will look, but it is hard to get a good feel for what it will look like when I can't see all of the lights turning on and off in the visualizer. Any help would be be much appreciated.

Yikes, is that an eye exam?