Light-O-Rama Forums

looking for a seq of somebodys watching me for halloween

digdeepfundraising

im looking for somebodys watching me has anyone done this that they would like to share with or without singing faces

thanks dan

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 10jeater

• digdeepfundraising

• dgtlpro

• fester

Thanks Dan, you should have it, just wanted to let you know it is one I did last year, but the servo part is not quite complete.

many thanks that is perfect i can work with that and the one james also sent me

thanks to both of you

dan

• 1 month later...

Sorry to be late to the party, but may I please have that sequence? I'd rather not have to do all of the face if I can avoid it. I'll pm my email address.

i dont think anyone has done this to singing faces i have asked a few of the good face sequencers to do it but still waiting to see if they do it

So, here is a Halloween gift sequence for the folks with animation faces in their display.

Unfortunately the file is too big to upload to the site, even zip filed, so if someone has a site that they would like to include it on - I would be greatful.

In the meantime you can send me your email and I will send it to you.

The MP3 is the same as the other "Watching Me" sequence. Combine both and you have a complete sequence!

Here is the video;

https://vimeo.com/50777424

I would be willing to trade something of what I have if I too am also able to receive a copy of it. Coaching my son's sports and in two leagues myself has really put me waayyy behind schedule. Thanks in advance. Sterns28@Cox.net