Light-O-Rama Forums

More Halloween Videos from 2011

CLD Kevin

I’m not much into the Halloween spirit this year....we all know why....but thought i would upload 4 new videos from 2011 that I never got a change to post. None of them are new songs, but all are with the RGB lighting that I changed too.

The Haunted Mansion (Disney)

Kidnap the Sandy Claws

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin

Love the Haunted House one. Thanks for sharing. I would sware Ive seen the kidnap sandy clause one

Edited by GoofyGuy

Kev - what did you use for the white spots? Great effect.

Just the old standard incan 100W PAR38 floods you can get from HD or Lowes. Nothing special.

I actually wanted to use LED white floods, but never got a chance to check them out and see if they were just as bright?

Kevin

Kev, so sorry the HOA's head's up their butt, (as nice as I can say it). Really hope you are able to find an outlet for all your talent!

Kev, so sorry the HOA's head's up their butt, (as nice as I can say it). Really hope you are able to find an outlet for all your talent!

What did I miss? Do you have to stop doing your lights Kevin because of an HOA? Can someone point me to the thread on this one?

BTW I am not seeing the videos in the boxes you posted, all they have is a red X in the upper left corner.

Edited by kzaas

What did I miss? Do you have to stop doing your lights Kevin because of an HOA? Can someone point me to the thread on this one?

BTW I am not seeing the videos in the boxes you posted, all they have is a red X in the upper left corner.

Sorry to say....I'm done with shows at my home. My HOA place some sorta a "Holiday Lighting Display" rules that basically means, too extreme....cant have them here. All kinds of stupid rules like I can be held responsible if someone comes to watch my show and steps on me neighbors flowers...my neighbor can recoup the damages from me because these people that I dont know are somehow my guest and I invited them. Just too much drama to deal with. What it was…there was about 3 or 4 people that were inconvenienced and have nothing better to do that complain instead of embracing it. So it took them 20 mins to get home instead of 5. Some of the complains I can understand as I would be pissed if I came home and some strange cars were parked in my driveway. But I always said…I was unprepared and was going to take steps that insured none of this happen again. I voiced my proposals at the HOA meeting but ultimately someone threaten lawsuit and the board ran scared.

The info is listed on my website home page. www.creativelightingdisplays.com

Kevin

Edited by CLD Kevin

Kevin I am really sorry to hear that.

I too last year as you know got shut down 45 minutes early on Halloween night because of a neighbor complaining about the noise (even though I played my sequences through an FM transmitter) and also blocking driveways.

I sent a letter to my City Council after our shut down last year and they hooked me up with the city police Special Operations Bureau and they are going to work with me this year for my show. This maybe my last year to pull this off. It will depend on my community not disturbing my neighbors too much.

We will see how that plays out.

Just hate that for you because you have been an inspiration to all of us and I have learned so much of my craft through your work.

Now you need to show me how you got your videos not to get pulled from YouTube. They pulled my Crazy Train..... AGAIN. Dispute... back on.... off.... back on...... off!!! Go figure! :blink: