Light-O-Rama Forums

Question about LOR sale?

Guest guest

Just have a question? What month does LOR start there sale? We have made up our minds over these past 4 months, LOR customer service seems to be better than the compition. There is a really nice lady that answer the phones and she helped us buy the softwear to start sequencing. So we are waiting to buy 144Ch.
OR should I go ahead and just (BUY) them now?

Harold

What ones are you going to buy?

The new PC ones I was told wouldn't be discounted to much anyways. So you could buy those now if you want.

But April usually has the sale.

speakefamily wrote:

Just have a question? What month does LOR start there sale? We have made up our minds over these past 4 months, LOR customer service seems to be better than the compition. There is a really nice lady that answer the phones and she helped us buy the softwear to start sequencing. So we are waiting to buy 144Ch.
OR should I go ahead and just (BUY) them now?

Harold

What we were thinking to buy is one, 128ch kit for 2499.95 plus 1 LOR1602w for 329.95 did not know if I would save any money or not. It looks like a far price now?

Hi Harrold,

Unless you need the hardware now, I would wait for the sale. You will save hundreds of dollars. Please remember to put in a comment when you order the 128 channel package that you purchased the software. They will take $100 off the price of the package.

That right there is proof LOR is a great company. How many companies will flat out tell you to wait untill the sale so you the customer saves money. Most companies will just flat out say not sure when, or how much so you better order while we have stock (puttin money in there pocket). This shows LOR is a company for the consumer.

And Mary (Dans wife) is a great gal to talk to.

JR V wrote:

How many companies will flat out tell you to wait untill the sale so you the customer saves money.

I think Dan wanted to announce it and put it to rest before he got flooded with the same question like last year :].

But you're right, they are a fantastic company and great individuals.

Tom

JR V wrote:

That right there is proof LOR is a great company. How many companies will flat out tell you to wait untill the sale so you the customer saves money. Most companies will just flat out say not sure when, or how much so you better order while we have stock (puttin money in there pocket). This shows LOR is a company for the consumer.

Agreed.

LightORama wrote:

Last year our April sale was held near the end of May... I expect this years sale to be at about the same time. (Late May)...

I can hardly wait. I'm planning on adding another 32 channels this year ;)

Thats why all my money goes to LOR.

JR V wrote:

I agree with everyone that Dan and all at LOR are just the greatest people. Dan himself helped me out of a jam last year. He even overnighted a board to me. Name me a company that would do that?

Chirp

Chirp

Darn crickets!!!

I'll be doing my best to add to the bottom line of LOR this year. Doubling up to 128 channels. Thanks a million Dan!

LightORama wrote:

Hi Harrold,

Unless you need the hardware now, I would wait for the sale. You will save hundreds of dollars. Please remember to put in a comment when you order the 128 channel package that you purchased the software. They will take $100 off the price of the package.

I have a family from a couple blocks away, the old man wants to get his 16 year old some christmas hardware, probably 32 circuits, and frankly after hearing their budget and considering Animated Lighting lower cost hardware is discontinued and doesnt fit this budget, I am recommending they get LOR. So you say the best time to purchase is April or May? Do you have a phone number and a good date to order so that I can pass this along? Thanks.

Joseph Ayo wrote:

I have a family from a couple blocks away, the old man wants to get his 16 year old some christmas hardware, probably 32 circuits, and frankly after hearing their budget and considering Animated Lighting lower cost hardware is discontinued and doesnt fit this budget, I am recommending they get LOR. So you say the best time to purchase is April or May? Do you have a phone number and a good date to order so that I can pass this along? Thanks.

Joe,

LOR's webiste will let you sign up for the mailing list. (Come to think of it, their phone number is there too.)