Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor Winners

Guest guest

Man, I agree!!! I check the LOR website almost every day to see if they are posted. I need to see them in case there is something so incredible I need to increase my budget (even more????) and add their cool ideas to my stuff!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm still waiting...................

It's like waiting for Christmas but you don't know what day Christmas is on!

Man............... just checked the website again in case they slipped it in there. No go.

Still waiting.................. :)

I also would like to see the videos, BUT, I would rather wait to see the vids and have the LOR sale start on time instead of late summer or fall since that's what Dan is presently working on along with new products. So if it means I gotta wait to see the vids, then I wait. He could and not post them at all, but when ever he does, he does..... Back to making more mini trees....

rockyct wrote:

I literally just got s***ed into Star Trek a couple of months ago, so it's even better for me. After not seeing a single Star Trek episode/movie in my 23 years of existance, I've now watched about 50 episodes of TOS in the last two months. I still haven't seen any of the movies or the other four series, but I'll get to them eventually.

How is this possible!??? :shock: :shock: :shock: Did you live in a cave for 23 years with no outside contact!? :shock: :shock: :shock:

TED